without the furry ones!
Friday saw me going out to see Buchan Vets at their head office in Strichen to meet Karen and her staff.
Buchan veterinary practice consists of three sites, Strichen, Fraserburgh and Peterhead.
- Strichen deals predominantly with Equine and farm animals.
- Peterhead and Fraserburgh look after the smaller animals.
It was so nice to meet the staff at Strichen, Emma even took a cuppa out to hubby who was waiting outside.
Buchan Vets have looked after my animals for the last 14 years and it was so nice to see ‘behind the scenes’. Karen has agreed to put up flyers and my business cards to all sites.
Productive Annual Leave
As I come to the end of my weeks holiday, I feel quite happy with where I am. Have made contact with 4 crematoria (1 pet crem) and so far 4 vet practices 😺.
After getting my vets ‘on board’ with the new venture, I followed up with those I contacted on Monday and sorted the following:
- Pet Crematorium at Balmedie. Stephen was so nice and I have a visit pencilled in for July to go visit.
- I also spoke to Moray Crematorium and hopefully I can get them booked in for a visit too.
- Brian at Baldarroch made contact and will phone again next week.
So it does feel like things are moving…slowly.
So this week’s Annual Leave has been quite busy, I’ll be needing another one. Ha ha.
Thank you for reading, until next time